For our cosmetic dentist, Yasaman Roland, DDS, a healthy, beautiful smile starts from the inside out. If you are interested in transforming your smile, Dr. Roland can develop a comprehensive treatment plan designed to deliver improvements in dental health, function, and appearance. Her approach starts with creating a properly balanced foundation for your smile, which includes achieving an aligned jaw and bite. Once the appropriate structure is in place, Dr. Roland can utilize a variety of advanced cosmetic and restorative dental techniques to revitalize the overall health and look of your gums and teeth.
The Smile Makeover Consultation
Your first visit with Dr. Roland will be a consultation, during which she will perform a comprehensive evaluation of your smile and discuss your personal smile makeover goals. Once she has had a chance to fully examine each aspect of your dental health, she will explain which treatments can help you achieve the healthy, lasting, and beautiful smile you desire. Dr. Roland will describe her full treatment plan in detail so that you have a complete understanding of her approach and the results you can expect.
Who is a Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
Anyone who wishes to comprehensively improve multiple aspects of their smile and oral health can benefit from a smile makeover. The versatility of this enhancement option is one of the many benefits of a smile makeover, as different procedures can be mixed and matched according to your unique needs for a treatment plan that is completely tailored for you. During your consultation, Dr. Roland will listen to your concerns and recommend a smile makeover based on what you hope to accomplish. Generally speaking, ideal candidates for a smile makeover include individuals seeking to achieve some combination of the following:
- Improve the appearance of chips, gaps, misalignments, or worn teeth
- Straighten teeth and correct biting issues
- Replace amalgam fillings for composite, tooth-colored alternatives
- Replace missing teeth with dental implants or bridges
- Strengthen damaged teeth with porcelain crowns
- Achieve whiter and brighter teeth
- Restore healthy gum tissue or cosmetically improve a “gummy” smile
A smile makeover is designed to give you a beautiful smile that you can be proud of, but Dr. Roland also works to optimize your oral health and general well-being in the process. Using holistic dentistry techniques, Dr. Roland can transform your smile with treatment protocols that have a reduced risk to the environment and your overall health.
Smile Makeover Treatment Options
At The Center for Innovative Dentistry and Facial Aesthetics, Dr. Roland provides a full range of advanced procedures, treatments, and holistic dentistry options that enable her to create stunning smile transformations. From restoring proper posture, jaw positioning, and tooth alignment, to redesigning a flawless smile with high-quality porcelain veneers, every treatment Dr. Roland performs is methodically planned and delivered with artistic precision. The goal of each smile makeover treatment plan is to achieve optimal results that reflect her dedication to comprehensive dental wellness and natural-looking aesthetics.
To learn more about the wide range of smile enhancement services offered at The Center for Innovative Dentistry and Facial Aesthetics, we invite you to explore the topics provided below:
- Smile Rejuvenation: With treatments that span from porcelain veneers to teeth whitening, our smile rejuvenation options can help you attain a younger and healthier-looking smile.
- Facial Rejuvenation: The effects of aging can cause dramatic changes in an individual’s facial appearance, as well as their smile. Wrinkle and jowl formation commonly occur, while teeth can become short, worn, and discolored. For the right patient, a non-surgical facelift can address age-related changes and help you achieve a rejuvenated aesthetic without the need for surgery.
- Holistic Dentistry: With each treatment undertaken, you can rest assured that Dr. Roland goes to great lengths to employ a “green” approach so that our treatments and technologies have a minimized impact on the environment.
- General Dentistry: The optimization of your oral wellness—and ultimately your smile—relies on routine checkups to improve the health of your teeth and gums. We offer simple treatments, such as teeth cleaning and dental exams, as well as more intricate procedures involving periodontal care or tooth restoration.
- Laser Dentistry: Cutting-edge laser dentistry treatments are often a more effective and comfortable way to eradicate disease and bacteria in the gums than more invasive dentistry options. Furthermore, laser dentistry can be used to non-surgically recontour the gumline and reduce the look of a “gummy smile.”
- Orthodontics: An improper bite or jaw misalignment can lead to additional complications, such as TMJ Disorder and migraines. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment for children and adults can help straighten crooked or misaligned teeth in less time than traditional metal braces for a dazzling smile achieved faster and more efficiently.
Why Choose The Center for Innovative Dentistry and Facial Aesthetics?
Whether your smile has been affected by complications in facial growth and development, extensive decay, aging and wear, dental trauma, or other aesthetic concerns, Dr. Roland can utilize the many treatment methods she offers to improve the look, function, and health of your teeth. She has undergone extensive continuing education coursework through the renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies and she regularly attends educational seminars on innovative topics in dentistry, allowing her to deliver top-level care. Dr. Roland’s commitment to staying at the forefront of new advancements in dentistry, as well as her conservative yet comprehensive treatment style, set her apart from traditional dentists. For her patients, these priorities can translate to superior results, exceptional dental function, optimal oral health, lasting restorations, and stunning aesthetics.
For more information about customized dental procedures that can improve the overall health and appearance of your smile, please contact our office to schedule a smile makeover consultation with Dr. Roland.