Meet Dr. Roland
Dr. Yasaman Roland and her team are among an elite group of professionals who welcome adults and children of all ages to join our family of patients. After viewing our website, we would like to personally invite you to come and visit and see what sets us apart.
Dr. Roland is a 2001 graduate of the University of Maryland Dental School. She completed a general practice residency at York Hospital, PA in 2002. Dr. Roland then worked as an associate dentist in a general practice in Southern Maryland before she opened The Center for Innovative Dentistry and Facial Aesthetics in January 2008.
Dr. Roland continued her post graduate training at the world renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI). Dr. Roland has since been selected multiple times as a “Top Dentist in America” by the Consumers Research Council of America.
Due to constant changes in the world of dentistry, along with the evolution of science, Dr. Roland and her team invest in education every year. This allows Dr. Roland to give her family of patients world-class care and state-of-the-art technology.
Awards & Affiliations
- LVI Fellow
- Selected as a Top Dentist in America by the Consumers Research Council
- Voted Top Dentist by What’s Up Magazine
- Voted Best Dermal Fillers by What’s Up? Annapolis Best of Beauty & Fitness 2014-2016
- Voted a Favorite Doc by Chesapeake Family Magazine
- Member of the Holistic Dental Association
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Maryland State Dental Association
- Member of the Anne Arundel Dental Society
- Member of the International Association of Physiologic Aesthetics
- Member of the International Association of Orthodontics
Contact The Center for Innovative Dentistry and Facial Aesthetics
For more about the holistic and green dentistry services we provide and our selection of cosmetic, restorative, and orthodontic treatments, we invite you to contact our practice to schedule a consultation with Dr. Roland.